ENGLEWOOD — Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) Business Professionals of America (BPA) students performed well at the recent BPA Regional Contests. Of the regional winners, 50 qualified to compete at the State BPA Contest in Columbus March 8-9, 2018.
The following MVCTC students qualified to compete at the State BPA Contest.
First Place Finishers
• First place in the Global Marketing Team BPA Regional Contest – Isabelle Middleton, Business Ownership student from Tri-Village; Alison Pierce, Business Ownership student from Huber Heights, and Kaitlan Thompson, Business Ownership student from Arcanum
• First place in the Medical Office Procedures BPA Regional Contest – Morelia Balli, Medical Office Management student from Huber Heights
• First place in the Network Design Team BPA Regional Contest – Alexander Lewis, Computer Network Engineering student from Vandalia and Tyler Mullen, Computer Network Engineering student from Huber Heights
Second Places Finisher
• Second place in the Advanced Word Processing Skills BPA Regional Contest – Lauren Claggett, Business Ownership student from Huber Heights
Third Places Finisher
• Third place in the Database Applications BPA Regional Contest – Courtney Barlow, Computer Repair & Tech Support student from Huber Heights
BPA is a national student organization that serves Business and Information Technology students. Members participate in activities that promote leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills, as well as competing in BPA contests related to their career field at the local, regional, state, and national levels.
For more information about MVCTC, please visit www.mvctc.com.