SIDNEY– The following closures are currently in effect for the week of Nov. 16-22 IN ODOT District 7.
· SR 198 between East Auglaize Street and River Street, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE August 31st – November 30th. The official detour is:SR 67 to CR 25A to Infirmary Road.
· SR 705 between US 127 and SR 118, ROAD CLOSURE November 14th – December 5th. The official detour is: SR 127 to SR 119 to SR 118.
· I-75 south Ramp to CR 25A near Troy, 24 HOUR RAMP CLOSURE May 6th through December 15th. The official detour is: I-75 south to SR 41 to I-75 north to CR 25A
· I-75 south between Dixie Drive and SR 725, Daily lane closures November 17th – 19th between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Two southbound lanes will remain open.
· US 35 west Ramp to I-75 north, NIGHTLY RAMP CLOSURE November 16th – 19th between the hours of 11 pm and 5 am. The official detour is: US 35 to I-75 south to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north.
· I-75 north between Main Street and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, Nightly lane closures November 16th – 19th between the hours of 11 pm and 5 am. One northbound lane will remain open.
· I-75 south between Main Street and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, Nightly lane closures November 16th – 19th between the hours of 8 pm and 5 am. This will become a double lane closure at 11 pm. One southbound lane will remain open.
· I-70 east and west between North Dixie and Taywood Road, Nightly lane closures November 15th – 19th between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
· I-70 eastbound between Taywood Road and SR 48, Nightly lane closure November 19th – 21st between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. One eastbound lane will remain open at all times.
· Third Street between Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Perry Street, 24 HOUR lane closures October 9th through September 2016. One lane will remain open in each direction.
· Frederick Pike between I-70 east and I-70 west, 24 HOUR BRIDGE CLOSURE, October 5th – April 6th, 2016. The official detour for southbound is: Frederick Pike to US 40 east to south on Dog Leg Rd. to west on Little York Rd. back to Frederick Pike. Northbound detours is Little York Rd. east to north on Dog Leg Rd to West on US 40 to Frederick Pike.
· Red Cross Lane between First Street and Gibbs Lane, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE June 3, 2015 through September 1, 2016. The official detour is: First Street to Perry Street to Second Street to Red Cross Lane
· I-70 between Airport Access Road and SR 48, Lane addition project. Two lanes are open in each direction. Motorists will encounter barrels and construction in this area.
· Robert Drive between Monument Avenue and Third Street, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE May 19th through September of 2017. Detour will be posted
· Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE May 19th through September of 2017. Detour will be posted
· The ramp from US 35 eastbound to I-75 northbound, 24 HOUR RAMP CLOSURE through September 2017. During this time, motorists will be able to utilize the specially designed U-turn lane located at the Edwin C. Moses Boulevard exit.
· Robert Drive between Fifth Street and Third Street, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE through September of 2017. The official detour during this closure is: Southbound- Perry Street to Fourth Street Northbound- Fifth Street to Wilkinson
· The First Street, Second Street and Third Street ramps along I-75 northbound and southbound, PERMANENTLY CLOSED. A newly constructed ramp is scheduled to open to motorists in the downtown area in December of 2016. The official detour during these ramp closures is: I-75 North to US 35 East to Jefferson St to First and Third Streets. (motorists can also use Main Street or Edwin C. Moses Boulevard)
· SR 274 between Fairview Street and East Street, ROAD CLOSURE November 16th – 18th. The official detour is: SR 65 to SR 720 to SR 235
· None currently listed
Note: ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.